Freestanding 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home in Prestigious Abbey Springs private gated community with access to Geneva Lake. Amenities include golf, tennis, in/out pools, 650' of lakefront w/ beach, picnic area, patio w/fire pits, dining, boat slips & much more. Appox 2500 SF w/ 3 car garage and 3 season room, aggregate patio, natural perennial blooming yard. Home cathedral ceiling and 2-story stone FP in great room w/ 2nd FP in finished bsmt. Granite counters in kitchens & baths, oak floors, 2 wet bars & 1st flr laundry. Great WI retreat!
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 2,500
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 389.0
- Total Taxes $5,932
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 2 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Basement Finished, Full
- Exterior Wood
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Loft, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Electric, Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 42'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 22' x 15'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Lot Description Wooded
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Common Green Space, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Golf / Putting Green, Golf, Indoor Pool, Pool, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool
- Water Features Lake, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 233 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $503,200 - $754,800 = 250 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education