Unique golf course home situated on 2 lots with a private feel featuring large open-concept living space with natural fireplace and beautiful mantle. Large Master Suite. Two of the three other bedrooms are large enough to fit 2 king beds. The screened in porch and deck space is extremely tranquil. Don't forget the Abbey Springs Amenities! Golf course, indoor/outdoor pools, three restaurants, private beach and piers, ''in and out'' boat service, rec center, tennis courts, 24 hour Security and more.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 2,725
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 518.0
- Total Taxes $7,886
- Tax Year 2015
- Building Type 2 Story
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Brick/Stone, Stone, Wood
- Interior Features Florida/Sun Room, Great Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-in Attic, Cable/Satellite Available, Fuses, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 25' x 16'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Lot Size 1.0
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch
- Association Common Amenities Cabana, Clubhouse, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Golf / Putting Green, Golf, Indoor Pool, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool, Common TV Antenna
- Water Features Lake, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Has Garage(s), 2 Car
- Parking Surface
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions South Shore to Abbey Springs, South to guard house, first left to Abbey Springs Dr., follow road to right, house on the right.
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 144 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $616,000 - $924,000 = 171 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education