When buying in Abbey Springs one of the questions asked is "How close is it to the Beach?" The answer is "As close as you can get!" This Golf Course Home features 5 bedrooms, a Master Suite, 3 full baths, main flr laundry, scrnd in porch, large kitchen, lots of living & dining space, 2.5 garage that can hold 2 cars & 2 golf carts, and a zoned HVAC system. Most importantly the home is within Abbey Springs & has access to a golf course, indoor & outdoor pools, three restaurants, private beach & piers, ''in and out'' boat service, rec/entertainment center, tennis, 24 hour Security and more.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 3,100
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- HOA Fees Monthly 389.0
- Total Taxes $9,154
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 2 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Basement Block, Full
- Exterior Wood
- Interior Features Florida/Sun Room, 220 Volts, Cable/Satellite Available, Circuit Breakers, In-Unit Laundry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 14'
- Family Room Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Size Condo
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Boat Slip / Pier, Elevator, Exercise Room, Golf / Putting Green, Golf, Indoor Pool, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool
- Water Features Lake, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Has Garage(s), 2 Car
- Parking Surface
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions South Shore to Abbey Springs, South to guard house, first left to Abbey Springs Dr., 2nd house on the right.
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Big Foot Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 157 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $587,920 - $881,880 = 124 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education