Soho Chic spectacular 2BR/2BA + den SE corner loft. Gorgeous HWF's, cream city brick, & walls of windows w/architectural detail. Gourmet KIT w/maple cabinets, granite & SS appliances. Massive LR/DR w/GFP, wet bar & high ceilings. Den great for office. Spectacular MBA w/huge whirlpool tub and stand up shower w/dual nozzels. Walk-in closets and abundant storage throughout. 20' balcony, 1-indoor parking space & exercise room w/basketball court. Don't miss this GEM!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County MILWAUKEE
- Condominium Name Warehouse Lofts
- Total SqFt. 2,057
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 432.0
- Total Taxes $11,397
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 50
- Building Type Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Loft, Storage Lockers, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 30' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 22' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Exterior Features Balcony
- Association Common Amenities Boat Slip / Pier, Elevator, Exercise Room, Security
- Garage Attached, Underground, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer
- Directions Corner of 2nd and St Paul.
- School District Milwaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 86 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $342,320 - $513,480 = 66 (in zip code 53203)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education