City dwellers search no more! Urban chic w/o having to compromise on space in this generously sized 2BR/2BA condo. Cream City brick walls flank bay of windows & are complemented by high timber beam ceilings & HWFs. Stunning granite counters & prof grade high-end appls are convenient & tasteful feature found in chef's KIT. MBR en suite boasts WIC & sep tub & shower for a true spa-like experience. Oversized 20x8 ft balcony provides bonus space to entertain or relax. 2 parking spaces. City living at its best!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County MILWAUKEE
- Condominium Name Warehouse Lofts
- Total SqFt. 1,684
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 353.0
- Total Taxes $10,445
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 50
- Building Type Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Loft, Storage Lockers, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 33' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Exterior Features Balcony
- Association Common Amenities Elevator, Exercise Room, Security
- Garage Attached, Underground, 2 Car
- Parking Surface
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions St. Paul to 2nd St., north to condo at 413 N. 2nd Street.
- School District Milwaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 98 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $291,920 - $437,880 = 99 (in zip code 53203)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education