Welcome to The Warehouse Lofts with this two bedroom, two bath beautiful open concept condo home! Beautiful wood floors and high timber beam ceilings greet you at the front door. The spacious kitchen boasts granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a generously sized breakfast bar. In-unit laundry adds to the convenience of everyday living while the fireplace and private balcony provide highly sought-after bonus features. Garage parking completes the package!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County MILWAUKEE
- Condominium Name Warehouse Lofts
- Total SqFt. 1,308
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 275.0
- Total Taxes $8,403
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 50
- Building Type Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Loft, Storage Lockers, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Lot Size Common Area
- Association Common Amenities Exercise Room, Security
- Garage Attached, Underground, 1 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Clybourn to N. 2nd St., south to property at SW corner of St. Paul & 2nd.
- School District Milwaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 83 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,920 - $407,880 = 54 (in zip code 53203)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education