Step off the elevator and know you've ''Arrived!'' An Expansive living space greets you with Commanding Views of Downtown. Unit amenities include a kitchen boasting granite countertops & a breakfast bar. Two updated baths feature granite flooring, and rich, stunning flooring. Building amenities include locked lobby, exercise rm, conference room, green terrace w/dog run & guest rooms that may be rented. Condo Package Complete w/ 2 underground parking spots & 2 storage lockers. Seller offering $1,350 toward new frig/washer/dryer! Plus 1 yr worth of condo dues to be credited to buyer at closing!
- County MILWAUKEE
- Condominium Name Wisconsin Tower
- Total SqFt. 1,957
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 646.0
- Total Taxes $5,086
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 78
- Building Type Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Brick/Stone, Stone
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Storage Lockers, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21' x 10'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Lot Size 0.236 Acres
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space, Elevator, Exercise Room
- Garage Attached, Underground, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Corner of 6th and Wisconsin Avenue.
- School District Milwaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 270 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $167,920 - $251,880 = 120 (in zip code 53203)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53203 (MILWAUKEE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education