Fabulous single family home on the golf course, furniture included. Open floor plan with soaring ceilings and hardwood floors. The ultimate place for family fun and entertaining. Large patio and fire pit overlooking the course. Finished lower level with egress windows. Enjoy all of the Abbey Springs amenities, lake front beach, swim pier, yacht club, clubhouse, work out room, tennis, golf, indoor and outdoor pools.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 3,500
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 416.0
- Total Taxes $12,166
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 2 Story
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Exterior Wood
- Interior Features Florida/Sun Room, Circuit Breakers, In-Unit Laundry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 19' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Size .350 Acres
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Golf / Putting Green, Golf, Indoor Pool, Pool, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool
- Water Features Lake, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Has Garage(s), 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions South lake Shore Dr. to Abbey Springs entrance South. Left on Abbey Springs Dr. to Bob O' Link Left to St. Andrews Right to home on right.
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 190 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $679,200 - $1,018,800 = 125 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education