Abbey Springs on Golf! Exceptional Cedar Shake & Stone 4 bedroom, 4.5BA home has wonderful open floor plan and nice entertainment rooms. Beautiful finishes include hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling great room with stone fireplace and full wall of windows opening to large porch, kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, center island and counter seating and nice formal dining rm. Main level master suite offers large double vanity bath with Jacuzzi tub & separate shower. Lower level is finished with large family room, game room and office area. Fantastic Home!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 4,831
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 387.0
- Total Taxes $12,585
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 2 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Exterior Partial-Stone, Masonite/PressBoard
- Interior Features Florida/Sun Room, 220 Volts, Cable/Satellite Available, Circuit Breakers, In-Unit Laundry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 29' x 14'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 28' x 14'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 26' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Size .28
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Indoor Pool, Pool, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Golf / Putting Green, Putting Green, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool
- Water Features Lake, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Has Garage(s), 2 Car
- Parking Surface
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Lake Shore Dr to Abbey Springs on right, left at guard gate, left on Bob O Link, right on St Andrews Trl to home on right.
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 176 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $719,200 - $1,078,800 = 117 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education