Best of the best. 5BR, 5BA superb quality Michael Raymond home in unparalleled Abbey Springs. Gourmet, granite, radiant, crown molding, lovely baths. All words to describe top of the line home for people who are ready for making memories. 3 floors, 2 FP's, 2 car garage. Seasonal views, screened porch, plus all Abbey Springs offers.
- County WALWORTH
- Condominium Name Abbey Springs
- Total SqFt. 4,341
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 413.0
- Total Taxes $12,796
- Tax Year 2015
- Units In Building 1
- Building Type 2 Story, Single Family/Detached
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Radon Mitigation System, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Exterior Brick/Stone, Stone, Wood
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 16'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 25' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 21' x 10'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Exterior Features Balcony, Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Common Green Space, Boat Slip / Pier, Exercise Room, Golf / Putting Green, Golf, Indoor Pool, Pool, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Whirlpool
- Water Features Lake, View of Water, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Opener Included, 2 Car
- Parking Surface
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions South Lakeshore Dr to Abbey Springs at guard house, left on Abbey Springs Dr, left onto Bobolink, right onto St Andrews, then left to Medinah. Home on right.
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 155 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $798,400 - $1,197,600 = 155 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education