Treat yourself to something special. This two bedroom, two bath condo has an over-sized kitchen. Living room features a gas fireplace plus vaulted and beamed ceilings. Master bath includes whirlpool tub, double vanities and ceramic tile. Laundry is on the first floor. This is a stand alone side by side condo and is priced to sell.
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Condominium Name Windridge Bluff
- Total SqFt. 1,552
- Total Garage Spaces 1.5
- Total Taxes $2,614
- Tax Year 2016
- Units In Building 2
- Building Type 1 Story, Side X Side
- Basement Full
- Exterior Vinyl
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Other, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Attached, Opener Included, 1 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Directions Hwy 32 to County Road W. West on County Road W which becomes Church Road. Property is on the north side of the road.
- School District Oostburg
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 210 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $107,920 - $161,880 = 210 (in zip code 53031)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53031 (HINGHAM)
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53031 (HINGHAM)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education