The bright and open floor plan of this comfortable 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is complimented by a screen porch overlooking the gorgeous backyard, a nature lovers dream filled with trees and flowers. Two story high ceiling in living room with stone fireplace, hardwood floors, formal dining room, main floor master suite and upper level loft. A finished lower level and 3 car garage all located just a short block from the golf course. Enjoy use of a private parking lot and the association pier on Lake Geneva.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Country Club Estates
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 4,520
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Lot Size 124 x 168
- Directions Take S. Lake Shore Drive to Shabbona. Turn right on Montague Drive and right on Tarrant Dr. Property is on the corner on the right.
- Total Taxes $7,606
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 17' x 33'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 19'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Fontana J8
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 398 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $398,400 - $597,600 = 96 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education