Large, open concept, 3 level townhome is light and bright! 3 bedrooms and a den/office. 3 full bathrooms. Master on-suite has walk-in closet and large master bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Big kitchen with large center island. Appliances included. Full basement has 2 full size egress windows. Deck off kitchen with nature views. Covered front porch. 2.5 car attached garage is extra wide. Concrete driveway. Easy access to 1-43 for commuters. Why rent when you can own for the same cost!
- County WALWORTH
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 1,920
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size zero lot line
- Directions Hwy. 43, Exit onto Hwy 14 and go east. Turn left on East Beloit St. (Stop Sign). Turn left onto N. Third. Property on Right.
- Total Taxes $3,368
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Darien
- Middle School Phoenix
- High School Ddhs
- School District Delavan-Darien
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 359 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $115,870 - $173,804 = 103 (in zip code 53114)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53114 (DARIEN)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- DARIEN ELEMENTARY125 SOUTH WALWORTH ST DARIEN, WI 53114Phone: 2627282642PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 20
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Students: 336
- Male/Female: 174/162
- District: DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT, 324 BELOIT ST DELAVAN, WI 53115
- Phone: 2627282642
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 162
- Students per Teacher: 16.2
- Staff: 273
- Students: 2634
* School data provided by US Department of Education