A TRUE GEM! ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR A DOCTOR FOR HIS HOME AND OFFICE THIS LARGE FAMILY HOME IS SOLID AND CLEAN. ORIGINAL WOODWORK AND HARDWOOD FLOORING, NEWER WINDOWS, ROOF, INSULATION ADDED, UPDATED ELECTRICAL, FIREPLACE WITH PELLET STOVE INSERT, BUILT INS, 2 HUGE SIDE PORCHES, MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY, WALK OUT BASEMENT, BONUS ROOMS! JUST A LITTLE UPDATING DOES A LONG LONG WAY HERE! GREAT LOCATION.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coulee Real Estate & Property Management LLC
- County MONROE
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,100
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size .35
- Directions 103 RAILROAD ST NORWALK
- Total Taxes $2,114
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Wood
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Oil
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 22' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 8' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 7'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Detached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Norwalk-Ontario-Wilt
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 181 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $71,200 - $106,800 = 181 (in zip code 54648)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54648 (NORWALK)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY ELEMENTARY SCHOOLRR 1 Box 1250 Norwalk, WI 54648Phone: 6088237577PreK-7th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 48
* School data provided by US Department of Education