Nice four bedroom home with many updates and a beautiful backyard. Extra parking for car, camper or trailer and a 2 1/2 plus garage. Garage has a 22x15 shop addition and is insulated & heated. First floor laundry is possible on first floor in bath.
- County MANITOWOC
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 1,804
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 75x150
- Directions I43 to Francis Creek. Turn towards Francis Creek. Right on Hwy R, right on Forest Home Dr, left on Lilac Dr
- Total Taxes $1,383
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Full
- Appliances Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 8'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 7'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well
- School District Mishicot
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 152 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $95,600 - $143,400 = 99 (in zip code 54214)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54214 (FRANCIS CREEK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. ANNE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL202 Packer Dr Francis Creek, WI 54214Phone: 9206821454PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 71
* School data provided by US Department of Education