Charming home in the village of Kellnersville. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home with a 2.5 car garage is ready for you to call it home. Many updates to this home. Just move in and enjoy the quiet of country living. Only one mile from the interstate and approximately 15 minutes to Manitowoc or Green Bay.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Aspire Real Estate Group, LLC
- County MANITOWOC
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 1,814
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 85.5 x 150.5
- Directions I 43 to Kellnersville exit. West at exit into Kellnersville. Approximately one mile from interstate. Home is located on north side of Main St.
- Total Taxes $1,907
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Dryer, Freezer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 8'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Reedsville
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 9 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $104,000 - $156,000 = 41 (in zip code 54215)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54215 (KELLNERSVILLE)
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54215 (KELLNERSVILLE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education