View our 3-D interactive virtual tour. Large 2-story in highly desirable Arboretum Woods Subdivision. Beautiful setting located back in cul-de-sac location. Home just received a complete refreshing with new carpet, refinished hardwood floors, and new paint. Open floor plan with kitchen overlooking living room area. Master bedroom on first floor with huge master bath. Relax on the screened in porch or family entertaining in the finished basement. 3 bedrooms upstairs with plenty of private areas for kids with 2 large bonus rooms on the second floor. First floor den/office.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Arboretum Woods
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,750
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 115x164x160x164
- Directions Hwy 83 1 mile over stateline to subdivision entrance, go left on 111th to 235th Ave, right to house on right
- Total Taxes $6,185
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 28' x 24'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 23' x 10'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Elementary School Salem
- Middle School Salem
- High School Westosha
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 169 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,200 - $406,800 = 116 (in zip code 53179)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53179 (TREVOR)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- TREVOR GRADE26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179Phone: 26286223563rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 27
- Students per Teacher: 13.0
- Students: 350
- Male/Female: 186/164
- District: TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT, 26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179
- Phone: 2628622356
- Schools: 3
- Full-Time Teachers: 46
- Students per Teacher: 12.5
- Staff: 80
- Students: 575
* School data provided by US Department of Education