Desirable Arboretum Woods. Tons of beautiful Amish Hickory kitchen cabinets, family room with gas fireplace and bay window, carpeted living room and dining room, half bath on main. Upper with 4 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, large master bedroom suite with walk in closet and private bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Finished basement with second kitchen, rec room, full bathroom and Beauty Salon. Attached 3 car garage and just 7.66 miles East to I-94 and minutes South to the Illinois State Line.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Arboretum Woods
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 4,078
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Lot Size 142 x 202 x 86 x 175
- Directions Hwy 50 (75th Street) to Hwy 83 (Antioch Road) South to 112th Streeet, stay right/East to 237th Place, left to home.
- Total Taxes $6,069
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 20'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 30'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 16'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 11' x 13'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Elementary School Salem
- Middle School Salem
- High School Central
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 123 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $287,920 - $431,880 = 118 (in zip code 53179)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53179 (TREVOR)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- TREVOR GRADE26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179Phone: 26286223563rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 27
- Students per Teacher: 13.0
- Students: 350
- Male/Female: 186/164
- District: TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT, 26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179
- Phone: 2628622356
- Schools: 3
- Full-Time Teachers: 46
- Students per Teacher: 12.5
- Staff: 80
- Students: 575
* School data provided by US Department of Education