3 bedroom farmhouse set on nearly 8 acres. 7 1/2 miles E of Janesville, newer furnace, A/C, open kitchen, first floor laundry, full bath, outbuildings, Milton Schools, Home Warranty.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County ROCK
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,108
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions from Janesville 7 1/2 miles E on County Road A
- Total Taxes $2,406
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Partial
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 11' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 8' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 19'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Milton
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 38 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $143,920 - $215,880 = 38 (in zip code 53505)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53505 (AVALON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53505 (AVALON)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education