THIS WELL KEPT, SOLD RANCH STYLE HOME IS LOCATED IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD. ON THE HIGH SIDE OF TOWN, AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO THE ''NEW'' VILLAGE & EASY ACCESS TO GAYS MILLS. THIS SINGLE LEVEL, OPEN-CONCEPT HOME WITH A FUNCTIONAL FAMILY FRIENDLY LAYOUT, 3 BEDROOMS ON THE MAIN LEVEL, AND A 4TH NON-CONFORMING BEDROOM ON THE LOWER LEVEL WITH A LARGE WINDOW, WHICH EXITS TO LEVEL GROUND. IMMACULATE, ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE, WHICH IS INSULATED AND HEATED. NEW STEEL ROOF IN 2015, LOW MAINTENANCE EXTERIOR, AND DECK LEADING TO THE WELL KEPT YARD, GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING, ALSO LARGE GARDEN SHED
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; United Country - Oakwood Realty
- County CRAWFORD
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,344
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions VIROQUA, 14 TO 61 SOUTH, TO WHY 131, TURN LEFT ON CEDAR ST, HOUSE ON RIGHT. LAX TAKE 35 S TO 171, TURN RIGHT ONTO CEDAR ST. PRAIRIE DU CHEIN TAKE 27 TO 171, CONTINUE ONTO 131, RIGHT ONTO CEDAR.
- Total Taxes $2,392
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 14' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 11'
- Bath Descriptions Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Garage Description Carport, Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District North Crawford
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 24 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $122,800 - $184,200 = 24 (in zip code 54631)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54631 (GAYS MILLS)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54631 (GAYS MILLS)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education