Impressive lakefront home on all sport Lake Shangri-La is being offered turn-key on rarely available double lot. This stunning ranch with walk out lower level offers 5BR's and 3BA's. The large open concept main living area has vaulted ceilings and a beautiful eat-in kitchen including granite counters. Lower level has 3 BR's, full bath, and rec room with a full bar. The wet room has 2 changing stalls and storage for beach toys. Enjoy all the lake has to offer from any of the 100 ft of deck space, screened in 3 season room, or 165' of lake frontage. Don't miss the monster whole house generator
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Lake Shangri-La Beach
- Style Contemporary, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 3,475
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy. 45 to Hwy. V (116th St), West on Hwy. V to 216th Ave. follow to 218th Ave.
- Total Taxes $11,817
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Other
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 9' x 15'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Lake Shangri-La
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- High School Central/Westosha
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 315 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $796,000 - $1,194,000 = 315 (in zip code 53104)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education