Beautiful level frontage on Long Lake in Florence County has clear clean frontage with private pier. Plenty of room for the whole family with two bedrooms on main level & a large lower level room with exterior access. Open living & dining areas open to rear deck that span the whole length of the home overlooking the nicely landscaped level yard. There is also a guest house for extra sleeping & a garden shed to house all your tools. All appliances included. Warm up on those cool northwoods nights with the freestanding fireplace or the outdoor fire pit. Call today for your private showing.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County FLORENCE
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,440
- Lot Size .601
- Directions Hwy 139 to Long Lake Rd, west to North Shore Rd to property.
- Total Taxes $2,268
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Block, Partial, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Other
- Heat Fuel Electric
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 12' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Long Lake
- Water Waste Point Well/Sand Point, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Guest House, Garden Shed
- School District Florence
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 125 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $127,920 - $191,880 = 111 (in zip code 54542)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54542 (LONG LAKE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54542 (LONG LAKE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education