Solidly built custom ranch in a great location that offers privacy in a natural setting but minutes to Twin Lakes. Open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace will be great for entertaining. Patio with lush yard has been nicely landscaped. Oversized attached heated garage has 3 - 9' doors. Finished lower level with separate entrance could be in-law suite. Finished pole barns offer several options. Bonus room over garage can be used for 4th bedroom.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County KENOSHA
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,504
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Lance Dr - Driveway is located on Indian Point Dr, first right.
- Total Taxes $8,314
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 17'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 153 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $388,000 - $582,000 = 140 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education