This home has the feeling of a retreat with its custom woodwork and with its inviting out-door living spaces. This home features generous sized bedrooms, lower rec room, dining room, and year-round back porch. Enjoy the cool breezes on the front porch during the warm months and enjoy the warmth of the natural fireplace in the living room during the cool months. Your children can attend the highly desirable Hamilton School district. Garage has 240v and is on a separate electrical meter; bilco door to the basement. Seller Looking for Offers!!! BONUS: comes with excellent neighbors!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; O'Bryon Realty Group
- County WAUKESHA
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,847
- Total Garage Spaces 1.5
- Directions 124th St. to Glendale, W on Glendale to home.
- Total Taxes $3,128
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 11' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 18' x 16'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 1 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo
- School District Hamilton
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 119 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $166,400 - $249,600 = 70 (in zip code 53007)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53007 (BUTLER)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53007 (BUTLER)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53007 (BUTLER)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. AGNES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL12801 W Fairmount Ave Butler, WI 53007Phone: 2627814996PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 246
* School data provided by US Department of Education