Beautifully appointed home w/complete open concept & vaulted ceilings. Situated on 2.07 acres, this part log home is perfectly tucked into the woods. Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in-floor heat in the 3.5 car garage, "home-office" abovethe garage w/skylights, 1st floor laundry, impressive wood burning fireplace, master suite in the loft area, finished rec room & tons of storage. Patio doors in thedining area take you to the deck and patio. The home & water are mainly heated by the wood burner. Storage building, chicken coup & shed are additional amenities. All appliances are included.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
- County MANITOWOC
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,674
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 10 to Hempton Lake Rd. North to San. West to house.
- Total Taxes $4,593
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Partial
- Interior Features Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Valders Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 169 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $239,999 - $359,999 = 169 (in zip code 54247)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54247 (WHITELAW)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54247 (WHITELAW)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54247 (WHITELAW)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MICHAEL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLPO Box 27 Whitelaw, WI 54247Phone: 9207324442PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 47
* School data provided by US Department of Education