Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 full Bath Home on 1.51 acres on a Dead end Rd.ATV/Snowmobile trail Close by, Along with Plenty of Lakes and National Forest. Walk through Bedroom with Master Bath with Garden Tub and Shower.Is on a Full Basement. 12x12 Deck to Relax, Insulated Garage With Furnace . Very quiet area. Apple Trees on Property to attract your Deer. This Home/ Cottage is Priced to sell so Call NOW.
- County OCONTO
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,680
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions From Green Bay Hwy 32 to right on Silver hill Rd to right on Heisler Ln to property on the right.
- Total Taxes $1,635
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Point Well/Sand Point, Private Septic System
- School District Suring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 257 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $111,920 - $167,880 = 238 (in zip code 54149)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education