Large 4 Bedroom Farmhouse on 16 acres. Woods and Field with National Forest on the back end.Spacious Family room Large Eat in Kitchen, and Formal Dining Room.20x36 Garage With Game Room Above and Deck. 16x25 Additional Garage, and other outbuildings. Secluded and Quiet. 3 Deer stands on the land to hunt from.
- County OCONTO
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,468
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy 32 North to Mountain, right on silver hill Rd. At the stop sign go straight on Lund Ln to Property
- Total Taxes $1,722
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Masonite/PressBoard
- Basement Full
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 21' x 16'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 21' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 7'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Suring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 345 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $92,720 - $139,080 = 242 (in zip code 54149)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education