Very Nice 3 Bedroom 1 1/2 Bath Ranch Style home, situated on 3.04 Acres for Plenty of Room. Nestled off the Road for privacy.Plenty Of Closet Space, Black top Drive with attacked 2 Car Garage, Full Basement newer Septic, Metal Roof. This is a Well taken Care of Home, Call Today for your Showing.
- County OCONTO
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,400
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From Green Bay, North on Hwy 32 to Right on Silver Springs Rd to Right on Lund Ln to Property
- Total Taxes $1,636
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full
- Appliances Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Suring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 171 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $123,920 - $185,880 = 237 (in zip code 54149)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education