Magnificent custom home is nearing completion.Open floor plan with Split bedroom lay out on main level. Private Master Suite that opens to a secluded covered deck. Guest quarters with full bath on the main level. This home has all the luxury you crave & the conveniences you need. A true Cook's Kitchen features cooking island with Stainless appliances & Granite counter tops. Huge walk through pantry off the Kitchen & a large 10x10 Laundry. Impressive staircase to upper level. Penthouse Family Room, Loft, Jack & Jill bath & office overlook the 2 story Great Room. So much more!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Plaza
- County KENOSHA
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 4,400
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Majestic Estates is on 344th Ave between State Line Road (128th St.) and 116th St.
- Total Taxes $1,462
- Tax Year 2015
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Partial-Fiber Cement, Partial-Stone, Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Great Room, Loft, Other Room, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 19' x 21'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 263 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $519,920 - $779,880 = 198 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education