Charming 2 bedroom 1 bath year round property nestled in the woods across from Wheeler Lake. Spacious master bedroom with a free standing gas fireplace, wood stand alone fireplace in living room. Most furnishings included. Deck, drilled well, detached garage, blacktop driveway. Lots of windows. Beautiful yard. Located near ATV, Snowmobile Trails and Golf Course. Must see to appreciate.
- County OCONTO
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,176
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Green Bay US-41N to Left US-141N to Left WI-64W to Right WI-32N Right Cty F to Left West Wheeler Lake Rd to Right Cottontail Ln to property on Right
- Total Taxes $1,575
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Crawl Space, Partial, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Dimensions 16' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 9'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 363 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $99,920 - $149,880 = 369 (in zip code 54138)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54138 (LAKEWOOD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54138 (LAKEWOOD)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education