Maintained 3 Bedroom Mobile Home on Beautiful Paya Lake. Almost an Acre, with a cleared out place for building.121 ft of FrontageWith a Metal Roof.ATV/Snowmobile Trails close by. Paya Lake is a Full Rec Lake.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX North Winds Realty, LLC
- County OCONTO
- Style Manufactured w/ Land, Other
- Total SqFt. 980
- Directions From Green Bay, Hwy 32 North to right on Paya Lake Rd to Property.
- Total Taxes $2,639
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 8'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 7'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Paya Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 153 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $119,200 - $178,800 = 130 (in zip code 54149)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54149 (MOUNTAIN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education