Looking for more space? Come see this lovely colonial situated on a quiet, private lot. Rooms are oversized and flow easily throughout the home. Recently updated kitchen boasts granite counter tops and large prep island. Lovely sun room! Jacuzzi tub in master bedroom. Huge bonus room, along with 4 bedrooms, will give you plenty of room to grow!
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 3,488
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 41/45 North, Ext 167 West, Scenic Rd South to Sleepy Hollow (East) to home, 1500 Sleepy Hollow Road.
- Total Taxes $4,208
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 19' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 28' x 15'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Richfield J1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 158 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $359,920 - $539,880 = 126 (in zip code 53076)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53076 (RICHFIELD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- RICHFIELD ELEMENTARY3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076Phone: 26262810323rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Students: 226
- Male/Female: 118/108
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education