You can have it all. Beautiful home on professionally landscaped grounds, heated in-ground pool, boat slip*, remodeled kitchen w SS appliance, granite, custom cabinets. 4/5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, fireplace, open concept w full windows overlooking the country estate while walking distance to town, restaurants,lake activities.1.86 acres of lush grounds surrounding 2 decks, stamped concrete patio w amazing in-ground pool. Family room in lower level is walk out to the pool, features work-out area. Living room has vaulted ceiling, sky lights. Master Bd w master BA w steam shower. 1 in a million
- County KENOSHA
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,315
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Wilmot E to Lakeshore Dr, Left on Oak. Hidden driveway watch for sign.
- Total Taxes $5,169
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Intercom, Pantry
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 11'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 20' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 26' x 25'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Inground Pool, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer
- High School Wilmot
- School District Twin Lakes #4
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 262 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $316,720 - $475,080 = 231 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education