*12-13-02-300-001 is additional tax id. 153+- ACRE PARCEL IS EXCELLENT FARM GROUND WITH THE FOLLOWING SOILS: LAWSON, SEATON SILT LOAM, LITTLETON SILT LOAM, DORCHESTER SILT LOAM, WORTHEN SILT LOAM, ELEROY SILT LOAM, , WOOBINE SILT LOAM. TAXES TO BE DETERMINED. APPROXIMATELY 106 ACRES ARE TILLABLE, 40 ACRES ARE TIMBER THAT IS INDIAN BURIAL GROUNDS, 7 ACRES ARE STREAMS & CREEKS, CREEK BORDER AND PASTURE. JOHNSON CREEK RUNS THROUGH PART OF THE PROPERTY. PROPERTY IS ON BIG CUT ROAD AND THREE MILE ROAD. EXCELLENT ROAD ACCESS TO THIS LEVEL PARCEL OF GROUND. CURRENT LEASE ENDS MARCH 2017.
Listing provided courtesy of: BESS REALTY, INC.
- Road Frontage County/City Road
- Taxes TBD
- Kitchen RemUpd N/A
- Area Carroll County
- Crop corn
- Number of Acres 153
- Pasture Acres 7
- Tillable Acres 106
- Timber Acres 40
- School District West Carroll
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 347 days
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code Road (Mt. Carroll)
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for Road (Mt. Carroll)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education