Original owner hand-picked every board! Stunning woodwork includes hickory, maple, and cherry. Spacious kitchen with center cook island opens to dining area with walls of windows. Main level has a den with beautiful built-ins, sunroom, and master suite with vaulted ceilings. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms plus bonus room over the garage. Walkout lower level with spa, rec room and full bath. Approx. 1/2 of the gorgeous lot is heavily wooded and low maintenance. A 2nd detached garage and new roof complete the package.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 4,139
- Total Garage Spaces 6.0
- Directions Holy Hill Rd (Hwy 167 West of 41/45) to Wolf Run South, to Moonlit Dr East, to home, 1608 Moonlit Drive.
- Total Taxes $6,125
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Above Ground Pool
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Friess Lake
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 92 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $420,000 - $630,000 = 64 (in zip code 53076)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53076 (RICHFIELD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53076 (RICHFIELD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- RICHFIELD ELEMENTARY3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076Phone: 26262810323rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Students: 226
- Male/Female: 118/108
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education