Single Family Ranch Style home built in 2013 w/67 ft sandy frontage on 430 acre Townsend Flowage. A full rec lake w/pier & southern exposure. 2 BRs & 1 full BA w/shower over tub & vanity. Open concept kitchen & living room w/gas FP & patio doors to deck overlooking lake. Walk out LL w/patio doors awaits your finishing touches & is plumbed for another bath. Shared ownership of large parking lot across road & common area sandy beach lot w/7 boat docks rented to others provide income to pay insurance & maintenance of common areas. A 1 car garage (12x24) is available in parking lot for $10,000.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County OCONTO
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 816
- Directions US 41 N to Hwy 47, N to 117, N to 22, N to County R, North to Hwy 32, North to Townsend, West on Nicolet Rd to 16707 Nicolet Road.
- Total Taxes $1,610
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 11'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Shared Well
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 29 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $151,920 - $227,880 = 107 (in zip code 54175)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54175 (TOWNSEND)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54175 (TOWNSEND)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education