Single Family Cape Cod Style home built in 2014 w/66 ft private sandy frontage on 430 acre Townsend Flowage. A full rec lake with pier & southern exposure. Spacious bedroom in loft area w/3 large windows for lake views. Main floor BR w/adjoining bath. Open concept kitchen w/snack counter, & gas FP in living room with patio doors to balcony. Walkout LL with 3rd BR & rec area. Plumbed for 2nd BA. 6 panel doors thruout. Shared ownership of large parking lot across road. Parking available in front of home. Large common beach w/7 docks. A 1 car GA (12x24) is available in parking lot for $10,000.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County OCONTO
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,080
- Directions US Hwy 41 N to Hwy 47, N to 117, N to 22, N to County R, North to Hwy 32, North to Townsend, West on Nicolet Rd to 16713 Nicolet Road.
- Total Taxes $1,364
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 19'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 34 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $175,920 - $263,880 = 112 (in zip code 54175)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54175 (TOWNSEND)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54175 (TOWNSEND)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education