TALK ABOUT CRAZY! 5 acres of land that includes a barn (bring your horses), 35 foot by 40 foot garage, a couple of out buildings and a farm house too! You will appreciate the location close to I-94, lovely country views & hiking trails in your own back yard. Newly zoned residential for endless building or barn conversion possibilities.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County KENOSHA
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,100
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions West of I-94 on Hwy C (93rd Street). Property on Left. (Southside).
- Tax Year 2015
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Block, Brick, Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Florida/Sun Room, 220 Volts, Built-in Bookcase, Cable/Satellite Available, Electric Appliance Hook-up, Gas Appliance Hook-Up, Smoke Detector(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 11' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 7'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 7'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Farm, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Bristol
- High School Central
- School District Bristol #1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 228 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $231,600 - $347,400 = 132 (in zip code 53104)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education