1.5 acres on Mosquito Lane. Very private. Open living room and kitchen with a huge detached garage for your extra toys. The lot is wooded and very near the Nicolet National Forest. Selling furnished, plus a paddle boat, canoe and a riding lawnmower.
- County OCONTO
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 900
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 1.5 acres
- Directions From Townsend go north on Hwy 32, turn left on Valley View. Right on Marty Lane. Let of Mosquito Lake Road.
- Total Taxes $1,245
- Tax Year 2012
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Crawl Space
- Appliances Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Electric
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 9' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Water Features Lake
- Water Waste Point Well/Sand Point, Private Septic System
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 498 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $87,600 - $131,400 = 430 (in zip code 54175)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54175 (TOWNSEND)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54175 (TOWNSEND)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education