Full rec Horn Lake 130 ft of excellent frontage, with picturesque view of lake and sunsets. Tongue & Groove Cathedral ceiling, with open concept Living Room/Kitchen to view stone gas fireplace. Full lower finished walk out lower level with Full Family Room and Kitchen. Large detached 40x30 garage and a 22x12 utility garage. Bunk house located at the lake for additional guest all on 3.37 acres!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Boss Realty, LLC
- County OCONTO
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,776
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions Green Bay I-41N to Left US-141N to Left WI-64W Right WI-32N to Townsend Left Nicolet Rd to property on right.
- Total Taxes $3,688
- Tax Year 2015
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Dual Entry, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Circuit Breakers, Electric Appliance Hook-up, Smoke Detector(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 24' x 14'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat House, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Horn Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Wabeno Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 269 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $359,920 - $539,880 = 269 (in zip code 54175)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54175 (TOWNSEND)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54175 (TOWNSEND)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education