THIS LARGE FARMHOUSE STYLE HOME WAS COMPLETELY REBUILT IN 2012 TO RESEMBLE THE ORIGINAL HOMESTEAD. EVERYTHING WAS NEW IN 2012 TO INCLUDE WELL AND SEPTIC, FURNACE, CENTRAL AIR, WATER HEATER! STEEL ROOF, SOLID OAK TRIM AND 6 PANEL SOLID DOORS, MASTER SUITE W/FULL BATH AND HUGE WALK IN CLOSET WITH ACCESS TO ANOTHER BEDROOM THAT WOULD BE PREFECT FOR NURSERY, WOOD BOILER FOR BACK UP HEAT, LARGE POLE SHED, WRAPAROUND FRONT PORCH AND REAR PATIO. LG KITCHEN W/ISLAND AND WALK IN PANTRY. ALL ON 4.61 ACRES, LISTED 60K UNDER APPRAISED AND ASSESSED VALUE. PAINT AND FLOORING MAKES IT BRAND NEW AGAIN!
- County MONROE
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 3,000
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 4.61 ACRES M/L
- Directions HWY 16 EAST FROM SPARTA TO RIGH ON CTY A TO PROPERTY ON LEFT
- Total Taxes $5,879
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 17'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 10' x 15'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 18'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Sparta Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 161 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $176,000 - $264,000 = 161 (in zip code 54648)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54648 (NORWALK)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY ELEMENTARY SCHOOLRR 1 Box 1250 Norwalk, WI 54648Phone: 6088237577PreK-7th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 48
* School data provided by US Department of Education