Newly built 3 bedroom home. 1st floor master and 1st floor laundry. 2 bedrooms in the upper still need to be completed. Home is on 3+ acres. 12 x 12 guest cabin on property also. Property also could include restaurant/Bar with 850 ft of frontage on the Brule River (Could be purchased seperately). to have a complete package with 10 acres.
- County FOREST
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,500
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions From Eagle River Hwy 55 N approximately 5 miles turn right on Megs Lane House is on the left.
- Total Taxes $2,684
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Other
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Other
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 32' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Garage Description Attached
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, River
- Water Waste Shared Well
- School District Crandon
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 310 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $68,000 - $102,000 = 310 (in zip code 54542)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54542 (ALVIN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54542 (ALVIN)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education