Property has acceptance from Fannie Mae, awaiting final written approval from lender. Property sold in As-is condition. Listing agent has bank e-mail for offer submission. Large home on large property. Granite counters, fenced backyard, big rooms, first floor office or bedroom w/ south facing windows, deck overlooking backyard, privacy, set back off the road for additional peace & quiet.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Cherry Vista Dells
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,430
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy 45 just north of the stateline, east into the subdivision, 120th St. West to the curve, home on the right.
- Total Taxes $3,500
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 11' x 24'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 7' x 10'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Bristol
- High School Central
- School District Whitewater
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 328 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $159,200 - $238,800 = 142 (in zip code 53104)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education