378ft of water frontage adorns this well cared for Log Home (recently stained 2015). Your wooded & private up north get away is situated on 1.24 acres. The water views are panoramic. There is a beautiful stream that flows through the property to the lake. This easy care home with 3BD/3BA offers hickory hardwood flrs & cabinetry, granite,2 whirlpool baths, FP in LR, FP in MSTR and multiple balconies with lake views. Bonus space & full bath in the lower area may opt as an extra room. Lake George is only an hour + from Chicago or Milwaukee.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Minerva
- Style Log Home
- Total SqFt. 2,568
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Hwy 45 to Old Bristol Rd, left onto 101st, last home on right.
- Total Taxes $7,668
- Tax Year 2015
- Basement Partial, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Central Vacuum, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 12' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 20' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Creek, Lake
- Body of Water George
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo, Garden Shed
- Elementary School Bristol
- Middle School Bristol
- High School Central/Westosha
- School District Bristol #1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 176 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $520,000 - $780,000 = 89 (in zip code 53104)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education