Spacious, totally remodeled home in 2009 is a pleasant surprise when you see the beautiful decor and once you know about all the new amenities: New roof, kitchen, baths, appliances, decks, custom huge slider, 6-panel doors, hardwood & ceramic flooring, 3-zone heating/air cond, water softener filtration system, & pressure tank plus more! Large master bdrm w/sitting area plus walk-in California closet. Quiet, rural area close to Lake Elizabeth - the largest lake in Kenosha county. Large garage is 2.5 car plus. Open concept & lg rooms are perfect for entertaining.
- County KENOSHA
- Total SqFt. 3,024
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 101 x 214
- Directions From Rt 12: Turn on Burlington/Richmond Rd (House of Wine & Cheese) go north 1+ mile to Esch Rd. House is on the right.From Twin Lakes: Go south on Main St/Lance Drive 3.5 miles south to Esch Rd.
- Total Taxes $3,201
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 21' x 15'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Lower
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Randall
- Middle School Randall
- High School Wilmot
- School District Randall J1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 171 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $191,920 - $287,880 = 88 (in zip code 53181)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education