Lakefront compound - lifetime opportunity features 2 homes, boat house, conservatory, 115' frontage w/ amazing sunsets. Main house has 4 BD, 4 BA, including 750' master ste, 2 fireplaces, maple flrs, 1200 bottle refrigerated wine cellar, 5 patios, 1 deck, landscaped yard, gardens w/ perennial plants, custom cherry crown, 3.5 car garage spaces, 2 wet bars, gourmet kitchen. Walkout to lake. Includes additional parcel of 2BD, 2BR 2nd luxury home w/ marble, SS Kitchen. See more details in other docs.
- County KENOSHA
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 4,000
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions East Lakeshore Dr, south of Twin Lakes on Lake Elizabeth.
- Total Taxes $25,454
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 25'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 17' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 24'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 26'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 34' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 34' x 17'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat House, Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- Outbuildings Guest House
- School District Wilmot Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 278 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $1,680,000 - $2,520,000 = 278 (in zip code 53181)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53181 (TWIN LAKES)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LAKEWOOD ELEMENTARY1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181Phone: 2628772148PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.4
- Students: 430
- Male/Female: 220/210
- District: TWIN LAKES #4 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1218 WILMOT AVE TWIN LAKES, WI 53181
- Phone: 2628772148
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 28
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 53
- Students: 430
* School data provided by US Department of Education