At the end of the road is your private lakefront get-away! 282 ft of sandy frontage w/sunset views of beautiful, clear, no-motor Wolf Lk & only WI-owned nature gracing it's Northern shore. No worries here considering complete remodel- well, roof, windows, mechanicals, electric, huge conv septic, 2 comfy BRs, 1 BA, ceramic tile, cook's Kit, Wall-of-windows Porch, convenient Mudroom/Laundry entry, & vent/gas hookup ready for a GFP. Nearby ATV & snowmobile trails. This is a unique property offering way more than most for the price. Get it now & enjoy the many seasons of memories you'll make here.
- County ADAMS
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,200
- Lot Size Waterfront Wooded
- Directions From Oxford W on 82 (past EE) to 2nd Ave, N to Fern Dr, W to A, N to Fern Ln, E to S Fern Ln, S then curve E to circle, continue on 2-track drive @ tip of circle, then past 202A-C to end of Road.
- Total Taxes $2,697
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Window A/C
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Other
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 28' x 8'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Attached
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet
- Body of Water Wolf Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Oxford
- Middle School Pioneer Westfield
- High School Pioneer Westfield
- School District Westfield
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 255 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $135,920 - $203,880 = 255 (in zip code 53952)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53952 (OXFORD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53952 (OXFORD)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53952 (OXFORD)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- OXFORD ELEMENTARY222 SOUTH FRANKLIN AVE OXFORD, WI 53952Phone: 6085865131PreK-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 14
- Students per Teacher: 8.1
- Students: 113
- Male/Female: 62/51
- District: WESTFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT, N7046 COUNTY RD CH WESTFIELD, WI 53964
- Phone: 6082962107
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 103
- Students per Teacher: 11.7
- Staff: 168
- Students: 1208
* School data provided by US Department of Education