3 bedroom 1 Owner Ranch in the quiet Village of Waldo. Eat in kitchen w/ pantry and all appliances included. Family Room w/ WBFP and patio doors to patio. HDWD floors in all bedrooms. Built-ins in 2 of the 3 bedrooms. Newer mechanicals.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Century 21 Rautmann/Schils Real Estate, Inc.
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,336
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions Hwy 57 to Main St Waldo
- Total Taxes $2,128
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heat Fuel Electric, Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Family Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 8'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District Sheboygan Falls
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 74 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $78,800 - $118,200 = 74 (in zip code 53093)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53093 (WALDO)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53093 (WALDO)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education