DAIRY FARM OPPORTUNITY! 30 ACRES W/ APPROX HALF TILLABLE, SOME PASTURE & WOODS. 90+ STALL BARN IS CURRENTLY IN USE W/800 GAL. MUELLER TANK, DELAVAL PIPELINE MILKER SYSTEM W/4 UNITS, AND NEWER BARN CLEANER. 36X228 DAIRY BAR, 36X64 CALF BARN, 60X130 MACHINE SHED, 50X70 HAY/HEIFER SHED, 4 SILOS OR VARIOUS SIZES (2 W/UNLOADERS & 2 W/O). HOME IS A 4-5 BDRM, 1 BATH WITH UPDATED KITCHEN & BATH, 2.5 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE.
- County MONROE
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,250
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 30
- Directions FROM TOMAH, 8 MILES SOUTH OF THE INTERSTATE ON CTY M TO RIGHT/WEST ON CTY A, 2 MILES TO PROPERTY ON LEFT, NO SIGN
- Total Taxes $2,650
- Tax Year 2014
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Circuit Breakers, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 8'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 19'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 8' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 8' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 8' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 11' x 8'
- Bedroom 5 Level Main
- Lot Description Farm, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Other
- School District Tomah Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 546 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $252,000 - $378,000 = 546 (in zip code 54648)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54648 (NORWALK)
Private Schools in Zip Code 54648 (NORWALK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. MARY ELEMENTARY SCHOOLRR 1 Box 1250 Norwalk, WI 54648Phone: 6088237577PreK-7th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 48
* School data provided by US Department of Education