See the video at www.20615hwyjbparis.wi.com - MOTIVATED SELLER - Over 6,800 sq ft estate home on sprawling 37 acres w/2 private ponds, private tree-lined drive, grand foyer w/curved staircase and marble floors, formal FR w/pass thru fireplace, formal parlor, upgraded professionally designed KIT w/island, amazing DR w/fireplace, first floor master suite w/large private sitting area w/fireplace and a massive private bath, 3BRS up (one w/own fireplace & sitting room), private home office, walkout basement w/2 rec room areas, separate KIT, 4BRS, Bath, additional pole barn/outbuilding & more!
- County KENOSHA
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 6,869
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Lot Size 37.5 ACRES
- Directions Hwy 45 to Hwy JB west to home.
- Total Taxes $10,350
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Other-See Remarks, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 5 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 21' x 10'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Paris
- Middle School Paris
- High School Central
- School District Paris J1
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 161 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $960,000 - $1,440,000 = 161 (in zip code 53104)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53104 (BRISTOL)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53104 (BRISTOL)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BRISTOL ELEMENTARY20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104Phone: 2628572334PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 648
- Male/Female: 331/317
- District: BRISTOL #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 20121 83RD ST BRISTOL, WI 53104
- Phone: 2628572334
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 38
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Staff: 71
- Students: 648
* School data provided by US Department of Education